The name, the distinctive title, the mark, the images, the graphics, the distinctive features, the texts and everything else contained in the website (platinon.gr) are protected goods of intellectual and industrial property of the COMPANY. Trademarks, names, or other copyrights and intellectual property rights of third parties, displayed on the COMPANY website, are protected in accordance with applicable law. The user is prohibited from copying, reproducing, distributing, distributing, transmitting or using them in any way, other than the uses explicitly defined on this website.In particular, on software, music tracks, etc., as well as if they are made available for download and labeled as such, the user is granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the agreed area or, if no agreement has been reached, to an extent corresponding to the purpose pursued by the Company with this disposal and concession. There are no other rights of use and exploitation. In particular, the user is not allowed to reproduce in copies, to have, to transmit or to allow public access to the software, the music tracks, etc.
Personal Data Protection
Links to other websites
The links found on the site loftcorner.gr may transfer the user outside its network to websites that are not controlled in any way by the COMPANY. In this case, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content, accuracy, operation, transmissions, as well as for any subsequent changes to these websites. It assumes no responsibility for the contents of third party offers.The websites, to which he refers directly through external links, are selected by the Company with due care before the posting of the respective link. However, the Company has no influence on subsequent changes to the directly linked websites, as well as to the contents of subsequent third-party websites. As a result, the Company explicitly distances itself from subsequent changes to directly linked websites, from subsequent website content and their providers.
The Company is not responsible for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the reported information. Liability claims against the Company, which relate to material damages and / or damages caused by the use or non-use of the reported information and / or the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are generally excluded, unless provided by the legislation relevant obligation to cover civil liability. The Company expressly reserves the right to modify, supplement or delete sections of the individual pages or in whole, or to temporarily or permanently suspend publication without notice.
1)Scope of application
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold by Platinon.gr from its online store (Platinon.gr) (hereinafter “Web Platinon.gr”).
2) Seller details
The consumer seller is the Company:
“Platinon.gr, Makronitis Karolos V. Jewelry Store” and with d.t. “Platinon.gr”, based in Chalandri, Attica, Ag. Paraskevis 35, P.C. 15234, TIN: 073672571, Tax Office of Cholargos-Agia Paraskevi.
3) Sales training
(1) As soon as the “Complete Order” button is pressed, the customer makes a proposal for the purchase of the goods in his basket and agrees with the application of these General Terms and Conditions. In case the customer has called the customer contact line (21 3030 7665) of “Web Platinon” in order to place his order by phone, he authorizes the employee of the call center to complete the order online instead.
(2) Confirmation of receipt of the purchase offer, which is sent automatically immediately after the submission of the order, certifies that the customer’s order has been received by Web Platinon. However, it does not constitute acceptance of the customer’s offer.
(3) Acceptance of the offer for purchase will take place only after the declaration of acceptance of the offer, by Web Platinon, which will be sent with a separate email confirmation of order and confirmation of shipment or confirmation of readiness to receive from the store.
4) Availability of goods
(1) If the products ordered are not available at the time of the order, Web Platinon reserves the right not to accept the specific order and, consequently, not to make the sale. The customer will be informed accordingly. Any initiated or executed payments will be canceled. Any payments will be returned to the customer without undue delay, in the same way that the customer chose to make the payment.
(2) The processing of orders takes place from Monday to Friday, from 09.00 am. until 20:00 p.m. & Saturday from 09.00 a.m. until 15.00 pm. The processing of orders, submitted on Sundays and holidays takes place the next working day.
5) Product delivery
(1) Free Shipping (0.00 EUR)
For orders over 50 €
(2) Collection from our place (0.00 EUR)
You can pick up your order from our physical headquarters.
Address: El. Agias Paraskevis 35, 15234 Chalandri Attica.
(3) Transport companies serving the store: ACS, FIS (waiting for General Post and Speedex).
Delivery time: 1-3 working days inside Attica, 3-5 outside Attica, 5-7 outside Greece.
Shipping costs are 3 euros inside Attica, 5 euros outside Attica. Outside Greece (for discussion as the cost per zone varies, do you have any suggestions on how you could calculate this automatically?).
The shipment of the products is made, based on the delivery schedule of our partner courier company.
The costs may exceed the above amount due to the volume of products or in case your area is inaccessible by courier companies.
ATTENTION !: In some remote areas courier delivery is still not possible. In such cases, consultation with the company will precede.
(note 1) In case the product is already available for collection at the Platinon physical store after the customer’s choice, the customer will be informed electronically about when the order is ready for collection at the store (confirmation of receipt).The customer is obliged to receive his order within 10 days from the receipt of the relevant receipt notice. Upon receipt of the order, the customer will present the order confirmation and notice of receipt, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card, passport or driver’s license). If the customer does not receive the product within 10 days of receiving the notice to receive, Web Platinon reserves the right to withdraw from the sale.In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note of equal value to the sale price, which will be repaid by Platinon in the same manner in which the customer chose to pay the price.
(note 2) In case the product is sent to an area within Attica where the customer has chosen, the product is delivered to a partner for transport and delivery to the customer and the customer is informed electronically that the product is ready to be shipped. Shipping costs – as listed above – are borne by the customer. Any incorrect registration of receipts (address, street, postal code, etc.), as a result, incorrect delivery is not Web Platinon, but the customer. The transport partner will contact the customer by phone within the same or the next working day from the electronic notification of the shipment, in order to arrange the exact delivery time. Delivery time usually ranges from 1 to 3 working days, depending on the exact delivery area to the customer.To receive the order, the customer will show the order confirmation and notice of shipment, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card, passport or driver’s license). If the customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from the partner, Web Platinon reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by Web Platinon in the same way that the customer paid the price.
(note 3) In case the product is sent to an area outside Attica where the customer has chosen, the product is delivered to a courier company (based in Attica), for transport and delivery to the customer and the customer is informed electronically that the product is ready to ship. The billing costs of the courier company – as listed above – are borne by the customer. Similarly in this case, any incorrect registration of receipts (address, street, postal code, etc.), as a result, incorrect delivery is not the responsibility of Web Platinon, but the customer.
If the customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from a partner of the COMPANY, Web Platinon reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by Web Platinon in the same way that the customer paid the price.
(shm. 4) In no case is delivery or receipt allowed to or from a minor, even after authorization. Platinon expressly reserves all rights, including the right to declare the sale invalid or to withdraw from it.
(1) All prices at www.platinon.gr are in euros and include VAT by law.
(2) Upon completion of the ordering process, the customer can choose the method of payment shown, ie cash on delivery, deposit in a bank account, Paypal or by credit card.
(3) In cases where the customer has contacted the customer contact line himself (21 3030 7665) in order to place his order by telephone through the employee of the call center completing the order online instead, only cash on delivery is possible as a method of payment.
(4) The data entered by the customer during the execution of an electronic payment, are not controlled or processed or stored by Web Platinon, but by the respective provider and / or payment server.
(5) If a payment is selected by bank deposit through the Bank Platinon partner Institution, in which the latter maintains a bank account (ie Eurobank Ergasias SA), the order is completed by sending along with the appearance / presentation of the bank transfer to which the customer has made the corresponding Web Platinon bank account. The time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer usually lasts 2-3 working days.
7) Retention of ownership
Any delivered products remain the property of Platinon until the final, full and complete payment of the price to it.
8) Sale exclusively to end users-consumers
The products available from the online store are intended and sold exclusively to consumers or businesses as end users. Further sale of the products for commercial purposes is not allowed. Platinon reserves all its rights, including expressly refusing to accept purchase offers that give the impression that they were made for the purpose of further marketing the products.
9) Right of withdrawal / Product return
(1) If the customer is a natural person (consumer) who prepares the sale for personal use and not for the service of his individual activity, then he is entitled to withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days, returning the product to its original state, charged with the return costs, according to § 10 of article 4 of Law 2251/1994. Return costs are mentioned in 5) above.
Instructions on exercising the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal based on law 2251/1994 (as amended by JM Z1-891 / 2013)
You have the right to withdraw unreasonably from the distance sale in writing within 14 calendar days returning the product to its original condition. This right starts from the day of receipt of these instructions in writing, however not before the delivery of the products, based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by JM Z1-891 / 2013). Sending the withdrawal statement or sending the products within 14 calendar days will be considered sufficient for the timely exercise of the right of withdrawal.The statement is sent in writing to the following details: By registered letter to “Platinon, KAROLOS MAKRIONITIS” and by decree. “PLATINON”, based in Chalandri, Attica, 35 Agias Paraskevis, PC 15234 or by email to the email address: email@example.com
The products are returned at the customer’s expense or presented by the customer himself at the address: Agias Paraskevis 35, Chalandri, Attica.
For the best possible service you can contact Web Platinon at the customer contact line 21 3030 7665.
Consequences of withdrawal
In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal, any impairment of the value of the goods, as well as any fruits resulting from this impairment, should be restored with monetary compensation, only in the case and to the extent that it is due to the treatment of the product that escapes of the usual examination of the characteristics and functionality of the product.”Ordinary examination of the characteristics and functionality of the product” means the testing of the relevant goods, as it may have taken place and as is customary in a physical store. Product that can be returned with an external shipping partner, is returned not at the risk of the customer. The customer will be charged with the return costs (see also relevant table under §5 above). Product that can not be returned by courier, will be received by you. Any financial obligation for the payment of amounts (eg transport costs, compensation) must be fulfilled within 30 days, starting from the time of sending the statement of withdrawal from you or the return of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994 does not apply:
– in cases where the price of the products has been paid at a Platinon physical store and at the same time, they have been received by the physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been carried out remotely.
– In cases where the delivered products have been manufactured according to the specifications set by the customer or according to his personal requirements or which by their nature are impossible to return by shipment.
– In cases where the delivered products are shoe carriers and have been unsealed from their packaging.
(3) In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal and provided that the product has been returned to Web Platinon, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by Platinon in the same manner as which the customer made the payment of the price without undue delay.It is expressly agreed and the customer already provides his irrevocable order and consent to this, Web Platinon to be entitled to deduct from the refund the return costs, which are borne by the customer (par. 5) as well as any compensation in case of damage or impairment the value of the product due to wear or damage of the product due to customer actions. Platinon in any case is entitled to claim in any legal way any amount that was damaged(indicative, either with respect to return costs or product wear or damage).
(4) The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal within the legal time and return the product in front of any physical Platinon store in Greece.
§10 Consumer rights – Liability – Force majeure
(1) The rights of consumers deriving from the provisions on the sale of consumer goods and guarantees of the Civil Code (such as the right of correction or replacement – unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, the right to reduce the price, the right of withdrawal from the contract – unless it is an insignificant real defect, due to a real defect or lack of contracted status, for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery), of art. 5 of Law 2251/1994 (such as the right of the consumer to request a temporary replacement of the product, in case the required repair time for the product under warranty exceeds 15 working days), as well as by any other provisions on consumer protection, apply as they are.
(2) Claims for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis are excluded. Likewise, claims for damage to health, life and physical integrity are excluded.
(3) Any claim for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis is excluded, in case of assistance of force majeure.
§11 Claims for defects
(1) The customer is also entitled, within the legal timeframes and, regardless of the right of unjustified withdrawal within 14 days from art. 4§10 law 2251/1994, to exercise its legal rights due to product defects before any Platinon store in Greece, in addition by submitting the direct request online to Web Platinon.
(2) In the event of a defect, you can contact the Platinon customer service line at 21 3030 7665 and receive all necessary and necessary support directions and information.
(3) If a product is declared defective by the customer, Platinon expressly reserves the right to pre-diagnose the product as defective by competent technicians.
(4) If a product is returned as defective and receives a specific repair order number, the customer may receive all the necessary information regarding the processing and progress of each defect-related order, based on the repair order number.
(5) The assignment or transfer of rights regarding the defectiveness of the products is excluded.
§12 Final provisions
(1) These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law. Any dispute that arises and which arises from the contractual relationship between Web Platinon and the customer, the competent Courts of Athens are responsible for resolving it.
(2) In the event of non-application of any term of this Agreement, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Date of last modification: 25/04/2021